Friday, October 28

Sorry! I was very very sick

Plus yesterday, I didn't have internet. pretty much all I saw was the inside of my eyelids.
...
to make up for it, here is a tour of my apartment!
its teensy, but it'll be a good memory to tell grandkids someday..
This is our living room, pretty much everything in this room was free, the couch and chair were gifts from 
my parents for our wedding [well..handmedowns] the table and red clock we got from IKEA with giftcards, 




the hooks for our coats, the lamp and the tv and tv stand were things we had from christmas' past, as well as wedding gifts. and there's a quick panorama of that.
 This is our deck, we actually use this door waaaay more than our front door. we have neighbors who congregate in front of our door [her front door faces ours] and they take up that whole side walk.
 This is a look from the door we enter by.
 This is my festive fall decorations.. elaborate, I know :)
 here's a better shot of our living room
 The clock is from IKEA, the turtle was a gift from my mom, the square i stole..um..borrowed.. from my sister. and the photos are from a graduation party
 photos of us, along with our unity candle, wedding album, and some cute bear things from chris' grandparents.

 This is our bedroom

 I made these to go above our bed.
 my side of the bed has chris' shoes under it... I know, totally makes sense huh? haha
 well, I didn't think this was THAT blurry. whoops.
 Chris' uber exciting dresser.

and our over exposed bathroom!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You've gotten a lot more settled since I last saw it (March of 2010!). Your apartment is so "you," I love it. =)
    And hey now... your apartment is a whole lot bigger than mine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I doubt that highly, I just took real estate esque photos, make everything look bigger!
    haha.
    I'm glad you like it. haha, yeah i should hope i got more settled! a year and a half later. haha, thanks, I always see really nice homes with perfect decorations, and i get a little jealous, but i'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete