Tuesday, October 11

So today isDay Two, of the 30 day challenge and its:
What i wore today!
I wore two outfits today!I got those jeans at Old Navy when they had a really great sale, unfortunately our dryer is lazy and makes us re-dry our clothes, so, you know what happens when clothes get dried too much, they shrink! Luckily, they still fit, but they are much tighter than I intended. plus, look at the sweatshirt sleeve. Haha! oh well, maybe it'll be the style someday." the shrunken look"  The shirt is from LoveCulture, I love long tank tops and shirts, and they always have good length shirts for pretty cheap there. 4 for $12. sweatshirt from walmart. I am doing the couch to 5k plan; 4 miles today! normally I go a lot further, but I was just tired today and came home instead. I got the short shorts at a garage sale a couple summers ago, for 25 cents, the shoes [in both!] were hand me downs from my mom, and the tank top was a gift!

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I just had a long comment and the computer erased it... Oh well, here we go again! What is LoveCulture? Is it a new store in P-land? I've never heard of it... you will have to take me there. =) And I've heard of the couch to 5k plan, but not exactly sure what it entails. I really want to be your exercise buddy when I move back, because it's SO HARD without an accountability partner and someone to exercise with. We will also be living pretty close, so we shouldn't have a problem meeting up to exercise =) I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit! the same thing just happened to me! ugh. anyway... loveculture is in clackamas mall. i'll take you there sometime! they have really long tops which is good for long torso-ed people like me. That'd be awesome! yeah about 2 miles away! woot woot. its basically a conditioning exercise program that builds you up week by week to running a full 5k (3 miles) so the first week you alternate running and walking for 1 minute. eventually, [like where I am now] you run for 30 minutes, walk for 5, run for 30, walk for 5. the goal is to do it all without having to walk.

    ReplyDelete