Tuesday, November 8

Looks like I'm always catching up!

So how is everybody?


today is day 6 without internet at my house, but i finally carved out some time to go to fredmeyer and use their wifi, I'm still trying to fix the problem with clear, but I may just have to go in to a store and get them to fix it for me. Today I had a nice relaxing day at home with husband, and now its time to update my photos! I think I'm done!


okay so day 23:
Sunflare:

obviously, or its about to be obvious, I'm in love with trees. Call me creepy, but I like when they don't have leaves just as much, their wiry sticks decorating the white winter sky.. (I know, this sky is blue, I'm just saying...)

Day 24: Animal


This is sambo and his scooter, it was originally meant for decoration, but he pushes it all over the house and is just so fascinated by it.

Day 26:
Something Pink

these are technically fushias, but they are pink enough ;)

2 comments:

  1. love your cute dog! I think it's adorable how he pushes it around your house. And I also have a love for trees. And have been thinking of having my next tattoo be a tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think its adorable too, I could talk about him all day if it wouldn't bother anyone. haha. I think If i ever got a tattoo i'd get a tree! may i ask what you already have a tattoo of?

    ReplyDelete